* Latest promotions (TripleO CI) for Stein from 24th December, Train from
26th December and Master from 19th December.
* Master have couple of blocker issues.
* Cinder-tempest-plugin updated in Train/Ussuri
* Tobiko is pinned in Ussuri as it has dropped python2 support
* Tobiko is pinned in Train to avoid breakages caused by master commits
as Train is released, maintainer can ask to unpin if they want to
support master commits in Train
* New package tripleo-operator-ansible is being added in Ussuri
* New package networking-omnipath is being added in Ussuri
* DLRN worker for CentOS8 on master is consistent and running:
* DLRN worker for CentOS8 on Train is consistent and running:
* Dependencies are synchronized in trunk.rdoproject.org in centos8-master.
* Changes in distgits and rdoinfo updates are being gated with DLRN
builds on CentOS8.
* Weirdo CentOS8 jobs are being added in RDO for gating packages and
* Review to add CentOS8 dependencies is WIP:
* CentOS8 jobs are added in packstack check pipeline.
* CentOS8 in p-o-i is being added https://review.opendev.org/#/c/698142/.
On behalf of RDO
dev mailing list
To unsubscribe: dev-unsubscribe(a)lists.rdoproject.org
We discussed today in RDO meeting  regarding cancellation of weekly
meeting which are scheduled on Christmas and New Year.
During meeting we agreed to not held meeting on 25th December, and
regarding 1st January we are thinking of conducting meeting on 2nd January
if people are available, else we will be cancelling that as well.
Please raise your hand if you would like to meet on 2nd January, 2020.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance.
Thanks and regards