[RDO] Weekly status for 2019-10-25
by Alfredo Moralejo Alonso
* Latest promotions (TripleO CI) for Stein from 23rd October, Train from
23rd October and Master from 22nd October.
* Jobs (both weirdo and tripleo os_tempest jobs) are facing issues due to
issues with download.cirros-cloud.net, it’s too slow to respond. Weirdo
ones are worked to cache the image to avoid issues with download and
fallback to download via https (which seems much more reliable).
* Master and Stein are facing intermittent issues due to performance and
deployment getting timed out, currently being worked upon to improve it.
* Work in progress to update OVN and OpenVswitch to 2.12 in master and Train
* Podman is being updated to 1.6.1 and buildah to 1.11.3 in master
* Unnecessary BuildRequires python-d2to1 is removed from all projects in
master and Train:-
* According to TripleO Upgrades team, tripleo-heat-templates-compat is not
longer required for upgrades. Package removal will be proposed in master
* Train is released upstream last week on 16th October.
* RDO Train release builds (x86_64) are ready including TripleO and Kolla
RC packages and published in official CentOS repos.
* Altarch Train builds are still missing, reported issue
On behalf of RDO