#rdo: RDO meeting - 2023-01-25
Meeting started by amoralej at 14:01:14 UTC. The full logs are
* Switch to pyproject-rpm-macros (amoralej, 14:04:16)
* we will continue analyzing the options to move to
pyproject-rpm-macros but we likely will not implement it in RDO in
antelope release (amoralej, 14:13:39)
* Community update - FOSDEM and SWAG (amoralej, 14:18:59)
* LINK: https://gitlab.com/CentOS/promo/centos-events/-/issues/3
* open floor (amoralej, 14:28:46)
* ACTION: jcapitao to chair next week meeting (amoralej, 14:36:33)
Meeting ended at 14:44:08 UTC.
People present (lines said)
* amoralej (59)
* spotz (25)
* jcapitao[m] (11)
* opendevmeet (5)
* karolinku[m] (3)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
The purpose of this email is to notify you that the old container image
registry  will be decommissioned and it will be disabled on February 13,
The new container image registry you can find with this address .
If anyone has any doubts or questions, please contact me.
RDO will be sharing a stand with CentOS at FOSDEM which takes place
inBrussels the first weekend of February. If you are attending and able to
help out at the stand for a shift or two it would be greatly appreciated.
As we are sharing the stand we will be also sharing the same signup
page. Feel free to reach out directly to me if you do not have an
account to sign up directly and I'll be more than happy to add you.
0 - https://fosdem.org/2023/
1 - https://gitlab.com/CentOS/promo/centos-events/-/issues/3