On 2019-10-18 16:21, Alan Pevec wrote:
> 1. We want contribute to RDO community, let RDO add s390x
> build. As there is no CentOS s390x architecture build in CentOS
> repositories, we can only build and test RDO packages in RHEL, Is it
> possiable we add RDO s390x build without CentOS s390x architecture
> build? Build CentOS might need much more effort and time.
yes, we could publish your RHEL rebuilds as an experimental repo
outside CentOS CloudSIG
Now we are able to run OpenStack Train version on RHEL 8 on LinuxONE.
These are what we've archived:
1. We can use PackStack to install/deploy OpenStack on LinuxONE, we
tested all-in-one mode and multipul compute nodes mode.
2. We've run basic OpenStack test cases. We've test Keystone, Glance,
Nova, Neutron, Heat, Horizon, Placement, Ceilometer etc.
3. We will continue to build new packages once RDO Train(for rhel8) has
As a follow-up and we want to contribute those LinuxONE packages to
RDO community, we have some questions need help:
1. Is there a server we can upload those packages for LinuxONE? E.g, use
this repo as a experimental repo for LinuxONE.
2. Now we run test with Packstack on RHEL8 manually, if we want to make
RDO support LinuxONE officially, is CI system a requiment?
Shi Lin, Huang
IBM China Systems Lab, Beijing, China