Hi Rich, all,
I think the content of the bookmark is still pretty up-to-date.
Unless people want to overhaul the contents, I have a few formatting
fixes (nitpicks, mostly) to suggest.
thanks, cheers, Jan
* "Getting started"
- add a trailing "\" in the line "sudo yum install -y \"
* "Managing images"
- change linebreak:
$ qemu-img create -f qcow2 \
- add a trailing "\" in the line "-kernel-kqemu -boot d \"
* "Grant role to user:
- add a leading "$" in the line "$ openstack role add..."
* "Attach a volume to an instance"
- replace by
$ openstack server add volume \
* "Managing networks"
- add a trailing "\" in the line "[--prefix PREFIX] [--enable |
* "Got Questions"?
- increase fontsize
On 05/23/2016 09:13 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:
I'm almost out of the RDO/OpenStack CLI cheatsheet bookmarks, and
hoping that before we do another run of them, I could get a few eyes on
them to be sure that what we are printing is still correct (it's been
over a year since it was updated) and covers the most useful things.
We have very limited space, of course, so deciding what's most important
can be difficult.
I would appreciate any suggested edits and/or pull requests.