[rdo-list] TripleO on single machine

Justin Kilpatrick jkilpatr at redhat.com
Tue Aug 1 16:32:30 UTC 2017

you want to use tripleo quickstart.

https://github.com/openstack/tripleo-quickstart

Copy your ssh key over to the machine for the root account then run.

./quickstart.sh -R <openstack release> -p quickstart-extras.yml <ip address>

This will then bootstrap an ansible playbook that will login to your
server, install the right packages, setup virtual machines, setup
networking, deploy an undercloud, and deploy an overcloud all in one
~2ish hour automated run.

Once it's done go to ~/.quickstart/ and run ssh -F ssh.config.ansible
undercloud to login to the undercloud, you will find a stackrc for the
undercloud api endpoints and a overcloudrc for the overcloud
endpoints.

Note you can only chose upstream releases, Newton, Ocata, Master (Pike
without containers right now)

Hope this helps

- Justin