[rdo-list] TripleO on single machine

Luca 'remix_tj' Lorenzetto lorenzetto.luca at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 16:37:12 UTC 2017

Hello James,

Try starting playing around with tripleo quickstart:

https://www.rdoproject.org/tripleo/

I'm testing several custom configurations with the same hw setup you're
describing.

Luca

Il 1 ago 2017 6:23 PM, "James LaBarre" <jlabarre at redhat.com> ha scritto:

I am trying to set up a machine for learning TripleO on, but I'm still
confused on whether a single machine can be used for a practice
configuration.  I have made a few runs building Packstack on it, not
really happy with how any turned out, and really need to work with
TripleO since that's what I'd be supporting.

I have a baremetal system with RHEL 7.4beta on it, 128G memory and 32
cpu/cores, so it should be able to handle a decent training configuration.

Is it even possible to do this on this system, or perhaps I should be
creating a number of simple KVM/QEMU instances manually and building
from there?