[rdo-list] Demos, booth assistance at OpenStack Summit, Barcelona

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Oct 11 20:28:21 UTC 2016

With OpenStack Summit now less than two weeks away, I want to remind
everyone that there's lots of time/space for folks to drop by and help
out at the RDO booth in the main exhibit hall. We will be participating
again in the community space at the Red Hat booth, sharing this space
with Ceph, ManageIQ, and other community projects where Red Hat has a
large presence.

If you are able and willing to drop by for any of the day, you can find
a schedule at
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/rdo-barcelona-summit-booth where you
can sign up for a spot. If you want to take more/less time, simply
indicate that by editing the schedule accordingly.

You may do a demo, if you wish, or you can just hang out to answer
questions.

Thanks, and I hope to see you in Barcelona.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org
@RDOCommunity