[rdo-list] Upcoming RDO/OpenStack meetups

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Oct 11 19:58:15 UTC 2016

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rich

* Wednesday October 12 in Phoenix, AZ, US: Key Benefits to Deploying
OpenStack Cloud & Alleviating Networking Challenges -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Phoenix/events/234268164/

* Wednesday October 12 in Orlando, FL, US: Get up to speed on the Red
Hat OpenShift PaaS Cloud -
http://www.meetup.com/Orlando-Central-Florida-OpenStack-Meetup/events/233976642/

* Thursday October 13 in Fort Lauderdale, FL, US: Monthly SFOUG Meeting
-
http://www.meetup.com/South-Florida-OpenStack-Users-Group/events/233148640/

* Thursday October 13 in Canberra, AU: Training on the Shade SDK -
http://www.meetup.com/Australian-OpenStack-User-Group/events/234491825/

* Thursday October 13 in San Antonio, TX, US: Managing OpenStack with
Python - http://www.meetup.com/SA-Open-Stackers/events/234002370/

* Thursday October 13 in San Antonio, TX, US: SA OpenStackers - Managing
OpenStack with Python  -
http://www.meetup.com/The-Iron-Yard-San-Antonio/events/234619905/

* Thursday October 13 in Sunnyvale, CA, US: Monitoring Analytics for
OpenStack Environments: Hype or Help? -
http://www.meetup.com/openstack/events/233767316/

* Friday October 14 in Lagos, NG: OpenStack Projects -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-User-Group-Nigeria/events/234262810/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org