[Rdo-list] [tripleo-quickstart] Patches and more patches

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Mon Mar 21 04:00:54 UTC 2016

Let me preface this by pleading my ignorance about a lot of things TripleO.

There seems to be a lot of interest, traction and improvements to
quickstart recently. That's awesome in a lot of ways.

Are we taking steps to ensure that relevant things are sent upstream ? I
know there is a spec right now to send it mostly as-is upstream.
What I mean is if we are making sure we are not working around things that
should be done properly or fixed in THT, Instack-Undercloud or other
TripleO components.

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]