[rdo-list] tripleo puppet integration

Alejandro Andreu alejandro at midokura.com
Wed Dec 21 10:54:52 UTC 2016

Hi Alon,

No, it doesn't sync the modules from the undercloud. It takes the ones
that are already present on the base image.

The way I tested was:
   - 0) [Optional] Build a custom overcloud image with your custom
puppet modules on it and upload that to undercloud's glance
   - 1) Deploy the overcloud
   - 2) Rsync custom files to the overcloud
   - 3) SSH the overcloud and manually run "puppet apply"
/var/lib/heat-config/ (can't remember the exact path but was something
like this)

Hope that helps,
-Alejandro