[rdo-list] tripleo puppet integration

Dotan, Alon alon.dotan at hpe.com
Wed Dec 21 08:52:38 UTC 2016

Few questions about puppet integration in tripleo:

*         Does the deployed nodes sync the puppet modules from the undercloud?
For example:
I modified opendailight module under /usr/share/opensatck-puppet, this module will be the one that runs under the deployed controller? Or the one that packed with the overcloud.qcow2?

*         How can I troubleshoot puppet modules I have module that don't installed the required package from yum, I treid to exec puppet apply --debug --verbose  init.pp and no luck also tried to modify this package and nothing happened?

Thanks,