[Rdo-list] RDO-Manager ovecloud change existing plan, how?

Pedro Sousa pgsousa at gmail.com
Wed May 27 10:01:17 UTC 2015

Hi Jay,

thank you for you answer, in fact I was running instack-deploy-overcloud
after those commands, I didn't realize it deleted the plan, so a couple of
questions:

- Should I run something like "heat stack-create -f
tuskar_templates/plan.yaml -e  tuskar_templates/environment.yaml" instead?
Will it work?
- Or should I wait for that to be ready in UI, if I understood correctly,
and test it from there?

Thanks,
Pedro Sousa