[Rdo-list] OpenStack Juno: best way to implement quotas?

Steve Poe steve.poe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 00:18:44 UTC 2015

I'll try it again, but the shared network did not seem to help me. Maybe a
little pseudo example of adding projects DevTeamA and DevTeamB to your
"my-network" would help me? I understand you don't have the tenat-ids but
let's assume id: 1234 for DevTeamA and tenant-id for 5678. Feel free to
fill-in the pieces if my logic is off.

Thanks.

Steve