[Rdo-list] Juno vs Kilo in Fedora 22

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Mon Apr 13 12:03:02 UTC 2015

On 04/13/2015 01:54 PM, Christian Berendt wrote:
> Is this still necessary or can I propose to drop Fedora from the
> official Installation Guide? This would safe us a lot of time because we
> do not have to test for Fedora any longer and I do not have to update
> the Installation Guide for Fedora 21.

Sorry, the official Installation Guide already uses the packages
provided in the RDO repository and does not use the packages included in
Fedora itself. No need to drop Fedora from the official Installation
Guide because the documentation is not affected by the removal of the
OpenStack packages in Fedora itself. I will continue the update from the
Installation Guide from Fedora 20 to 21.

Christian.