[Rdo-list] Juno vs Kilo in Fedora 22

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Mon Apr 13 11:54:49 UTC 2015

On 04/13/2015 12:46 PM, Alan Pevec wrote:
> (2) deprecate openstack-* in released Fedora to avoid maintenance
> overhead for no use

I will start to work on the Installation Guide for OpenStack Kilo today.
My planning was to include an update of the Installation Guide from
Fedora 20 to Fedora 21. At the moment the Installation Guide is for
Fedora 20.

http://docs.openstack.org/juno/install-guide/install/yum/content/

Is this still necessary or can I propose to drop Fedora from the
official Installation Guide? This would safe us a lot of time because we
do not have to test for Fedora any longer and I do not have to update
the Installation Guide for Fedora 21.

Christian.