[Rdo-list] Will RDO support Juno on CentOS6?

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Fri Sep 26 10:15:38 UTC 2014

> We don't want RDO to be a Red Hat only effort. We'd love contributors on the
> packaging, CI, testing, docs side to come from a wider community effort.
>
> We'll invest time to help bring people up to speed and work with them so they
> can be productive and help out in any area that they want to contribute in.
>
> The more the merrier :)

Thanks for the clarification on the plans. In view of installed base at CERN (now over 3,000 servers), we would be interested in el6 support for Juno and would like to discuss the details of how this could be done in Paris. The components of particular interest for us are Nova, Ceilometer and the client packages.

Could you describe the work involved so we can review skills and availability on our side ?

How about an RDO BOF at the summit ?

Tim, Jan, et al.