[Rdo-list] Setting up Neutron networking for the first time.

brian lee brian at brianlee.org
Tue Jun 3 13:21:39 UTC 2014

I am moving from nova networking with Havana to a new install of Icehouse
and I'm having problems wrapping my head around neutron networking. I
currently have a separate vlan setup from my environment, 10.10.10.x
(public) and 192.168.0.x (private). How do I go about connecting to the
public vlan? How does the control node talk to it? Is there a guide out
there that can help me, I have googled around and since there are many
different ways to config this nothing is clicking for me.
--Brian