[Rdo-list] RDO Bug triage efforts

Mike Burns mburns at redhat.com
Wed Jan 22 17:05:01 UTC 2014

As part of the effort to triage bugs filed against RDO components, we're
trying come up with sane default assignees for each component.
Currently, most bugs get assigned to "RHOS Maint" by default which means
that the right people aren't getting notified automatically.

We do have other efforts going to try to get a consistent process for
RDO bugs in place, but that will come a little later.

What we would like to do is have people update a wiki page[1] with a
default contact for each component and anyone you want to get cc'ed on
bug updates.  Once we have contacts for each component, I'll coordinate
with the bugzilla team to apply the changes to bugzilla.

Thanks in advance for helping to fill out this page.

Mike

[1] http://openstack.redhat.com/Bugzilla_ownership