[Rdo-list] RDO community events - Google calendar

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Jan 21 16:51:53 UTC 2014

For those of you who run your life via Google calendar (or other
calendar software), I've created an RDO Community Google calendar.

If you use Google Calendar, you can paste the following into the entry
box under "Other calendars" where it says "Add a friend's calendar" -
6m0up994frfg2td6dpmubtn31s at group.calendar.google.com

If you use some other calendaring software, you can subscribe using the
ICS address:
http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/6m0up994frfg2td6dpmubtn31s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

At the moment, there's very little in there, but I'll be adding things
over the next few days.

Thanks!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison