[Rdo-list] RDO bug triage recurring IRC meeting on #rdo

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at redhat.com
Thu Jan 9 14:05:35 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jan 08, 2014 at 11:31:07PM +0100, Kashyap Chamarthy wrote:
> I'm writing this to see if we can have a rough consensus on a recurring
> day/timing (of course we may not satisfy everyone) for a recurring RDO
> bug triage on #rdo channel on Freenode.

Do you have any thoughts as to frequency?  I don't have a sense right
now of how frequently new bugs are coming in.  I'm tempted to say
something like "the third Wednesday of every month".

> Comments/thoughts? And, when can we have the first 'official' (so to
> speak) IRC bug triage day?

Well, next Wednesday (1/22) would be the third Wednesday of this
month, if that works for anybody but me :).

> PS: /me's availability will be bleak next week due to some personal
> commitments. (And, also won't be available on 20/21 JAN). So, please
> co-ordinate here/IRC & proceed w/ triaging if things work out for rest
> of the folks.

It would be nice if you were around for the first one just to start
things rolling.

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at redhat.com> | larsks @ irc
Cloud Engineering / OpenStack          | "   "  @ twitter