[Rdo-list] RDO bug triage recurring IRC meeting on #rdo

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Wed Jan 8 22:31:07 UTC 2014

Heya,

I'm writing this to see if we can have a rough consensus on a recurring
day/timing (of course we may not satisfy everyone) for a recurring RDO
bug triage on #rdo channel on Freenode.

We can make initial agenda, etc on a wiki page.

Convenience info
----------------

Bugs
~~~~

  - List of un-triaged bugs (NEW state) -- http://goo.gl/NqW2LN

  - List of all ASSIGNED bugs (with and without Keyword 'Triaged')
    -- http://goo.gl/oFY9vX

  - List of all ON_QA bugs -- http://goo.gl/CZX92r

We may have to write a few more queries (e.g. upstream launchpad)

The above info is also here -- http://openstack.redhat.com/RDO-BugTriage

Meetbot
~~~~~~~

Useful commands while running an IRC meeting:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Zodbot#Meeting_Functions

Other info
~~~~~~~~~~

- Upstream OpenStack bug triage procedure

    https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/BugTriage

- Some existing community projects which use Red Hat bugzilla, and its
  work-flows for bug triage:

    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/BugStatusWorkFlow
    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/StockBugzillaResponses
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/How_to_Triage

- Time-zones info -- https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto

Comments/thoughts? And, when can we have the first 'official' (so to
speak) IRC bug triage
day?

PS: /me's availability will be bleak next week due to some personal
commitments. (And, also won't be available on 20/21 JAN). So, please
co-ordinate here/IRC & proceed w/ triaging if things work out for rest
of the folks.

--
/kashyap