[rdo-users] TripleO - Renew all containers

Khodayar Doustar khodayard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 12:47:32 UTC 2020

Matthias,

I've done that like this:

openstack overcloud deploy --templates -r .......... -e
/usr/share/openstack-tripleo-heat-templates/environments/disable-telemetry.yaml

but it didn't change anything.
I can remove the containers manually, but:

1. I thought it should remove the container itself when you undo something,
isn't that right?
2. The main problem is that the cloud is down, CLI works but we cannot
access any machine etc. We cannot login to horizon and every 5 minutes we
have this error on all of our controllers:

haproxy[830994]: proxy cinder has no server available!

As I've checked this queue has no consumer in RabbitMQ:

/]# rabbitmqctl list_queues | awk '$2 > 0'
Listing queues
cinder-scheduler_fanout_d94a6e6429db48848ca49d04ce5f4d6b 11277

Thanks,