[rdo-users] [TripleO] Undercloud unreachable

Ashish Kurian ashishbnv at gmail.com
Mon May 4 11:27:41 UTC 2020

Hello Folks,

For my TripleO installation, I am constantly getting failure to reach the
undercloud with the message:

MSG:

Data could not be sent to remote host "undercloud". Make sure this host can
be reached over ssh: Warning: Permanently added 'undercloud' (ECDSA) to the
list of known hosts.
System is booting up. See pam_nologin(8)
Authentication failed.

When I actually try to manually ssh into the undercloud using the actual
commands, I am able to login into the undercloud.

Can someone help me what might be the problem?

Best Regards,
Ashish Kurian