[rdo-users] RHOSP 10 failed overcloud deployment

Raoul Scarazzini rasca at redhat.com
Fri Feb 2 09:35:40 UTC 2018

On 02/02/2018 10:04 AM, Anda Nicolae wrote:
> I have 2 questions regarding the deployment:
> 1. Does any of the error messages above cause the failed deployment of
> the Compute resource?
> 2. In my network-environment.yaml, I haven't set InternalApiNetCidr,
> TenantNetCidr, InternalApiNetworkVlanID, TenantNetworkVlanID.
> Do I need to set these in order to make de overcloud deployment work?

In which step are you failing now? It would be really helpful now that
you can login into controllers and computes if you can go into
/var/lib/heat-config/deployed and check there for status_code different
from 0 inside the json files that are in there. It should give you an
idea about why it is failing.

--
Raoul Scarazzini
rasca at redhat.com