[rdo-users] TripleO installation failures

Federico Ressi fressi at redhat.com
Tue Dec 18 08:49:34 UTC 2018

Hello,

These are personal notes I used to install OSP (mostly versions 10 and OSP)
many times along this year.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pZSovxgZChG7p2OClwVaA6F27i69YZjSA5JBOGc6Pa8/edit?usp=sharing

Please note I never wrote above notes for a wide audience. There could be
something wrong on above document as in the last two months there could
have been some changes in TripleO or Infrared that brokes it. I know what
you are speaking about as I borrowed this document by reverse ingegnering a
Jenkins CI job and putting toghether with info I received during my
training.

I hope this could help somebody as it did for me.

Best regards
Federico Ressi