[rdo-dev] [TRIPLEO] - ZUN Support in TripleO

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Tue Jun 29 09:46:21 UTC 2021

On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 11:36 AM Lokendra Rathour <lokendrarathour at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
> We are curious in understanding the usage of ZUN Sevice in TripleO with
> respect to which we have questions as below:
>
>    1. Does TripleO Support ZUN?

no

>    1. If not then, is there any alternative to deploy containerize
>    services in TripleO?

yes we have been deploying services with containers since  queens and this
is the default (in fact we have stopped supporting non containerized
services altogether for a few releases now). For the default list of
containers see [1] and information regarding the deployment can be found in
[2] (though note that is community best effort docs so beware it may be a
bit outdated in places).

hope it helps for now

regards, marios

[1]
https://opendev.org/openstack/tripleo-common/src/commit/5836974cf216f5230843e0c63eea21194b527368/container-images/tripleo_containers.yaml
[2]
https://docs.openstack.org/project-deploy-guide/tripleo-docs/latest/deployment/install_overcloud.html#deploy-the-overcloud

Any support with respect to the questions raised will definitely help us in