[rdo-dev] Planned outage of review.rdoproject.org: 2021-06-24 from 14:00 to 16:00 UTC

Matthieu Huin mhuin at redhat.com
Thu Jun 24 16:15:17 UTC 2021

Hello folks,

The software factory deployments we manage have been updated with zuul's
4.6 security release [1].
This security fix addresses a vulnerability that could potentially expose
secrets stored in Zuul, at job execution time.
It is strongly advised to rotate your secrets to circumvent potential leaks.

With this upgrade, the config playbooks/base/post.yaml should be adapted
for each zuul tenant by replacing:

-- hosts: "{{ site_sflogs.fqdn }}"
+- hosts: https://sf.hosted.upshift.rdu2.redhat.com/zuul/

Regards,
Matthieu, on behalf of the Software Factory Operation Team

[1] http://lists.zuul-ci.org/pipermail/zuul-announce/2021-June/000096.html

--

Matthieu Huin

Senior Software Developer