[rdo-dev] [infra] Maintenance on AFS mirror servers on Thursday, September 17th

Javier Pena jpena at redhat.com
Thu Sep 17 08:49:43 UTC 2020

> Hi,
>
> We are planning to run some maintenance activities on the RDO AFS mirror
> servers (mirror.regionone.rdo-cloud.rdoproject.org and
> mirror.regionone.vexxhost.rdoproject.org) on next September 17th at 8:00
> UTC.
>
> During the maintenance, we may have some httpd service restarts, which mean
> that some 3rd party CI jobs may be affected. We expect the maintenance to
> take ~ 1 hour.
>
> If you have any question or concern, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Hi all,

The maintenance is now complete. With the updated Ansible roles, we now have SSL support (test https://mirror.regionone.vexxhost.rdoproject.org/) and some extra ports for cached URLs, just like the OpenDev Infra mirrors.

If you find any issue, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Javier