[rdo-dev] [infra] Planned maintenance on DLRN DB on Friday, Sep 18th

Javier Pena jpena at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 09:54:47 UTC 2020

Hi,

We are planning to run some maintenance activities to fix the DLRN DB replication next Friday, September 18th, at 9:00 UTC.

These activities require the main DLRN DB to be set to read-only mode for a while, so the DLRN API will not allow write operations (reporting results or promotions) during that period. We expect the maintenance operation to last less than one hour.

If you have any question or concern, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Javier