[rdo-dev] Building and shipping RPMs from Ansible collections

Sagi Shnaidman sshnaidm at redhat.com
Tue Feb 25 11:22:30 UTC 2020

We need to test what we ship to customers, so we need to figure that
> out first for Ansible, together with the Ansible team.
> Has shipping on Red Hat CDN for Collections been defined by the
> Ansible organization?

TBH, I don't think Ansible team is a part to consult with. Openstack
modules are moved to Openstack repository and Ansible team has no any
relation to it now.
As well as Podman modules that will be moved soon (hopefully when I find
the time) to CRIO namespace (https://github.com/containers)
The whole point of Ansible 2.10 is to remove all community modules from
core and takeover of responsibilities for them to interested parties.
So I think nothing should block us to build/ship the RPMs

Thanks
--
Best regards
Sagi Shnaidman