[rdo-dev] [RDO] Weekly status for 2020-02-14
yatinkarel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 10:54:25 UTC 2020
* Latest promotions (TripleO CI):
* Master:9th February
* Train: 14th February
* Stein: 8th February
* New release of virtualenv blocked promotions/ breaked jobs for all
Is now fixed, so hopefully there will be promotions soon.
* More and more packages are dropping support for python2. We keep
pinning to last known good py2 but at some point will not make sense to
keep a promotion pipeline on a repo with so many pinned packages. We need
to open a discussion with the TripleoCI team about it.
* Cinder-tempest-plugin is updated to 0.3.1 in stein.
* Whitebox-tempest-plugin package is being added for Ussuri
* A new logserver.rdoproject.org is hosted on vexxhost. All zuul jobs and
ci.centos jobs are now putting logs on he new log server
* We have started work for migrating weirdo jobs running on ci.centos to
Vexxhost, a PoC is done with some jobs
* CBS builds for dependencies are blocked by two issues in CBS:
* https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=17013 blocking ruby builds
* https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=16968 blocking erlang
* Progress/Issues can be checked at
* We have started the process to build a RDO Train release in CloudSIG
* CentOS8 Dependencies needed for rpm-packaging projects are added to
trunk.rdoproject.org centos8 deps repo.
* Ceph nautilus CBS builds are being tested, results are looking good
* A post has been published related to migration from CentOS 7 to 8:
On behalf of RDO
dev mailing list
dev at lists.rdoproject.org
To unsubscribe: dev-unsubscribe at lists.rdoproject.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the dev