[rdo-dev] [Ask OpenStack] 7 updates about "keystone", "error", "instance", "python", "swift" and more
rleander at redhat.com
Tue Feb 11 19:30:48 UTC 2020
Hello fellow Stackers!
Ask OpenStack has these updates, please have a look:
- Instance creation failing everytime
(1 rev, 1 ans, 2 ans rev)
- Packstack Stein OVN instances can't resolve its hostnmae
- problem with authorization in swift and keystone
(2 rev, 1 ans, 3 ans rev)
- Network not connecting after I disabled network manager and started
- No package centos-release-openstack-newton available.
(new question, 1 ans, 3 ans rev)
- I need help resolve the error on ubuntu 18.04 oracle vm just before i
could get to dashboard. Got stack at Lab4
- Error: "An error occurred authenticating. Please try again later." It
was working completely fine since many days but the power cable was loose
so the system shut down. After restarting the computer, this error
K Rain Leander
OpenStack Community Liaison
Open Source Program Office
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the dev