[rdo-dev] rdo gerrit login goldfish memory

Sorin Sbarnea ssbarnea at redhat.com
Tue Feb 4 13:35:40 UTC 2020

I have being trying without any success to post a review from my phone.
Rdo seems to log me out instantly when i press the reply button.

Upstream gerrit works fine, so this problem is specific to the rdo/sf.

I also reported several times that the login sessions seem to be reset very
often, and I am sure we cannot blame github for doing this because I use
github to authenticate to 20-30 other services and they do not seem to
present the same kind of short time memory loss.

If we can really do something about that it would really great.

Thanks
Sorin
/sorin