[rdo-dev] RDO OpenStack Repo for CentOS 8

Alfredo Moralejo Alonso amoralej at redhat.com
Tue Feb 4 10:27:25 UTC 2020

Hi,

RDO on CentOS8 is still a work in progress, there is no rdo-release rpm for
CentOS8 yet as we are not providing signed packages in CentOS mirrors yet.

However, there are available unsigned RDO Trunk repos if you want to start
testing already, you can configure them by adding following files to
/etc/yum.repos.d.

https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos8-train/delorean-deps.repo
https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos8-train/puppet-passed-ci/delorean.repo

If you prefer to use packages from master branches for testing instead of
train:

https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos8-master/delorean-deps.repo
https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos8-master/puppet-passed-ci/delorean.repo

That should work.