[rdo-dev] New RDO Mascot and Naming Contest!

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Fri Dec 4 21:14:16 UTC 2020

For those of you who attend, lurk, or read the RDO meeting minutes, you are
aware we've been working on creating a mascot for RDO. RDO has had it's
rubber ducks as SWAG and in keeping with that a duck was selected to be the
mascot. Eventually we selected the Mallard duck to be unique and to stand
out from more familiar ducks.

As our Mascot needs a name why not have a contest?

Being that we're entering the end of the year and many people will be
taking time off, the contest will run until 23:59 UTC on December 31, 2020.
So send your entries to the mailing lists (users and/or dev) before the
cutoff! I will create a poll to vote during the first week of January, 2021.

Information on the prize for the winner will be coming soon just working on
some logistics.:)

Thanks,

Amy (spotz)