[rdo-dev] [Meeting] RDO meeting: 2020-12-02

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Wed Dec 2 14:48:34 UTC 2020

The first video meeting was held today and these were the notes taken.
The meeting was not recorded and during Open Discussion we discussed
whether we should in the future or whether notes like these were
enough. Please let us know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Amy (spotz)

==============================
#rdo: RDO meeting - 2020-12-02
==============================

Meeting started by spotz at 14:01:08 UTC.  The full logs are available
athttp://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/rdo_meeting___2020_12_02/2020/rdo_meeting___2020_12_02.2020-12-02-14.01.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------

* LINK: https://meet.google.com/uzo-tfkt-top  (spotz, 14:01:16)
* Move website to Gerrit  (spotz, 14:05:21)
  * ACTION: amoralej to check on setting up CI and making the needed
    changes  (spotz, 14:11:32)

* Name the mascot:)  (spotz, 14:20:57)
  * LINK:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yobsYxI2UkNV8gfM4a5cGwuvKuUx2u0E/view?usp=sharing
    (spotz, 14:22:40)

* Next Week's Chair jpena  (spotz, 14:26:31)

* Open Floor  (spotz, 14:26:42)
  * ACTION: amoralej will work on this, looking for help  (spotz,
    14:34:18)
  * LINK:
    https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-docs/2020-December/013068.html
    (amoralej, 14:34:31)
  * LINK:
    https://blogs.rdoproject.org/2020/02/migration-paths-for-rdo-from-centos-7-to-8/
    (jcapitao, 14:39:19)

Meeting ended at 14:44:24 UTC.

Action items, by person
-----------------------

* amoralej
  * amoralej to check on setting up CI and making the needed changes
  * amoralej will work on this, looking for help

People present (lines said)

* spotz (23)
* amoralej (6)
* openstack (5)