[rdo-dev] Upcoming Meetups

Rain Leander rleander at redhat.com
Thu Sep 20 11:46:53 UTC 2018

The following are the meetups I'm aware of over the next two weeks where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know of
others, please let me know, and/or add them to http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, it'd be super keen if you attended, took
a few pictures and especially wrote up a summary of what was covered. And,
as always, if you give me enough notice, I can send swag along with you.

~Rain.

* Tuesday September 25 in Palo Alto, CA, US: Container Security Reality
Check: Kubernetes and Beyond -
https://www.meetup.com/openstack/events/254432089/

* Thursday September 27 in Dallas, TX, US: Dallas Kubernetes meetup:
September. Openstack + K8s. Istio Service mesh. -
https://www.meetup.com/Dallas-Kubernetes-Meetup/events/254585965/

* Thursday September 27 in Lyon, FR: OpenStack Rhône-Alpes Meet-up #8 -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Rhone-Alpes/events/254234192/