[rdo-dev] Upcoming Meetups

Rain Leander rleander at redhat.com
Tue Sep 4 11:13:11 UTC 2018

The following are the meetups I'm aware of over the next two weeks where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know of
others, please let me know, and/or add them to http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, it'd be super keen if you attended, took
a few pictures and especially wrote up a summary of what was covered. And,
as always, if you give me enough notice, I can send swag along with you.

~Rain.

* Wednesday September 05 in Plano, TX, US: Tungsten Fabric (formerly
OpenContrail) Multi-Cloud Networking at Scale -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-DFW/events/251550868/

* Thursday September 06 in Fort Lauderdale, FL, US: Monthly SFOUG Meeting -
https://www.meetup.com/South-Florida-OpenStack-Users-Group/events/253884555/

* Thursday September 06 in Austin, TX, US: Edge Computing in and around
OpenStack - https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Austin/events/253873820/

* Thursday September 06 in Zapopan, MX: OpenStack, ¿qué es y para qué me
sirve? - https://www.meetup.com/Guadalajara-Hack-Nights/events/254070013/

* Thursday September 13 in Palo Alto, CA, US: Managing Containers with
Oracle Cloud - https://www.meetup.com/openstack/events/254061509/

* Tuesday September 18 in al-Jaza´ir, DZ: First OpenStack User Group Meetup
in Algeria - https://www.meetup.com/meetup-group-SdvTXmGl/events/253739754/

--
K Rain Leander
OpenStack Community Liaison