[rdo-dev] openstack-newton rpm packages unavailable now

Tobias Urdin tobias.urdin at crystone.com
Thu Jun 7 05:13:06 UTC 2018

Just sliding in with my 2 cents which are off-topic to the discussion but...

I've always found it fascinating why one would completely remove
packages from official mirrors when the version is not supported anymore.
There will probably always be somebody that might be looking for them,
I've always had that feeling with RPMs compared to Debs.

I guess this is why there's archive sites that store old packages... but
maybe this is just me

Best regards