[rdo-dev] [infra][outage] Gerrit restarts today on review.rdoproject.org

Javier Pena jpena at redhat.com
Fri Feb 23 16:34:09 UTC 2018

Hi all,

We've had to restart Gerrit on review.rdoproject.org a couple times, due to a repository synchronization issue with GitHub.

GitHub has disabled some crypto standards from SSH [1], and that broke the jsch [2] library version embedded with review.rdo's Gerrit. As a workaround, we have updated jsch to a newer version on Gerrit's war file, and we will make sure we get a new release in Software Factory.

If you find any issues, please let us know.

Regards,
Javier

[1] - https://github.com/blog/2507-weak-cryptographic-standards-removed
[2] - http://www.jcraft.com/jsch/