[rdo-dev] Join us at McGrath's, Thursday night at the PTG, to celebrate RDO Queens

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Thu Feb 15 19:23:27 UTC 2018

Thursday night at the PTG we'll be gathering at McGrath's for snacks and
drinks to celebrate all of your work on the Queens RDO release. This
event is free, but we need you to register, since we have rather limited
space and budget:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/drinks-with-rdo-at-the-ptg-tickets-43209305195?ref=estw

A HUGE thank you to Will Foster who did the work to contact the venue
and reserve the space.

McGrath's is less than 10 minutes walk from the PTG venue. We'll be
gathering starting around 6, and be there until 9pm, or until my budget
runs out, whichever comes first.

See you in Dublin!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@RDOcommunity // @CentOSProject // @rbowen