[rdo-dev] Long queue in RDO SF

Tristan Cacqueray tdecacqu at redhat.com
Mon Feb 12 16:08:54 UTC 2018

On February 12, 2018 8:59 am, Javier Pena wrote:
[snip]
> My only doubt is why this does not show up as "NOT_REGISTERED" in Zuul as it did before.

This is because we changed check_job_registration to False in zuul.conf
to make Zuul always queue new job. We did that because during previous
nodepool outage, zuul would fail with NOT_REGISTERED when no slaves
where online (zuul(v2) only register job for available labels).

Perhaps we could add a check for missing jjb job in zuul.yaml, or revert
that check_job_registration back to true.

-Tristan