[rdo-dev] Long queue in RDO SF

Javier Pena jpena at redhat.com
Mon Feb 12 08:59:35 UTC 2018

Hi,

I see no issues in nodepool. Looking at the current Zuul queue, we have a single job stuck for ~90 hours, queued on "gate-tripleo-ci-centos-7-ovb-3ctlr_1comp-featureset035-queens".

When that happens, it's usually a configuration issue, and this is the case here: we have no definition for the queens gate job for featureset035 in https://github.com/rdo-infra/review.rdoproject.org-config/blob/master/jobs/tripleo-upstream.yml#L979-L990.

An easy way to troubleshoot this is:

- If we find one or more jobs queued, first check at https://review.rdoproject.org/jenkins/ and see if there are nodes available to jenkins.

- If there are, just check the list of jobs available to Jenkins. If it's not there, we need to double-check the jjb configuration and find what is missing.

My only doubt is why this does not show up as "NOT_REGISTERED" in Zuul as it did before.

I have proposed https://review.rdoproject.org/r/12038 as a fix for this.

Regards,
Javier