[rdo-list] static delorean-deps repos

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Thu Sep 28 14:39:25 UTC 2017

Greetings,

Had a brief discussion on the release delivery meeting this morning with
Jon Schlueter where as the rel-del had a requirement for the CI to
constantly execute to retest any potential changes to the delorean-deps yum
repo.   This is required because it informs the import process.

Ideally we don't have to constantly tax both our hardware and people
resources because we have have an unpinned repo that can change at any
moment.

A static delorean-deps repo married to a delorean repo would be more
efficient for everyone.  How that is achieved is under discussion.

This email is only to serve as an entry point for a public discussion
around that issue.

Thanks all!