[rdo-dev] [Infra] images server cleanup

Gabriele Cerami gcerami at redhat.com
Tue Oct 24 14:55:34 UTC 2017

Hi,

we'd like to participate actively in cleaning up after ourselves the
images we upload at each tripleo promotion. We are planning to do so
also for the container images in dockerhub, so part of this process has
to be done anyway. (maybe we should also do it in rdoregistry)
Since our access to the server is limited to sftp, we are thinking about
using paramiko library in our promoter script, to get the list of hashes
uploaded and their mtimes, so we can delete the oldest ones.

Is there any better solution ?

Thanks