[rdo-list] IRC "Office Hours"

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed May 31 12:44:24 UTC 2017

On 05/31/2017 03:52 AM, Luca 'remix_tj' Lorenzetto wrote:
> i'm not a developer, but a simple openstack operator. And i'm not
> skilled enough on all the possible environments, i'm using only
> tripleo for setup.
>
> What's the kind of support you expect to have?
>
> I can help for what i know, in standard european office hours, but it
> all depends on the target of the support.

Just answering the questions that people are already asking on #rdo -
usually setup and operation of an OpenStack cloud.

The frustration that was being expressed was coming to #rdo to ask
questions, and getting no response. So, while I don't actually see this
happening very often, if we knew there were times we could count on
someone paying attention, that would help.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org
@RDOCommunity