[rdo-list] Upcoming meetups: Week of March 13, 2017

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Mar 13 16:33:55 UTC 2017

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rich

* Wednesday March 15 in Vancouver, BC, CA: OpenStack & RedHat -
https://www.meetup.com/Vancouver-OpenStack-Meetup/events/237855860/

* Thursday March 16 in Calgary, AB, CA: OpenStack and RedHat -
https://www.meetup.com/Calgary-OpenStack-Meetup/events/237855919/

* Thursday March 16 in Boston, MA, US: OpenStack Boston - Performance of
Hyper-V in OpenStack -
https://www.meetup.com/Openstack-Boston/events/238308352/

* Thursday March 16 in Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL: OpenStack and OpenDaylight: an
integrated IaaS for SDN/NFV -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Israel/events/238263001/

* Thursday March 16 in Austin, TX, US: OpenStack on Kubernetes -
automated! - https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Austin/events/237903052/

* Thursday March 16 in Atlanta, GA, US: OpenStack Meetup (Topic TBD) -
https://www.meetup.com/openstack-atlanta/events/237787309/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org