[rdo-list] Could the Ceph Storage SIG repo be included in the RDO/DLRN buildroots?

Alan Pevec apevec at redhat.com
Wed Jun 21 11:52:42 UTC 2017

I won't make the meeting today, so here i my input:

* we need to include Ceph repo in CBS buildroot to get ppc64le librados2
before EL7.4 is released

* Ceph is important OpenStack use-case, so let's allow enabling it with
minimal pain. It was added in centos-release-openstack to encourage
cross-SIG collaboration within CentOS ecosystem. In rdo-release it could
conflict with Red Hat Storage product when using RDO on RHEL, bit we could
include repo definition disabled by default.

Alan