[rdo-list] Upcoming meetups

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Jun 12 13:35:34 UTC 2017

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rich

* Tuesday June 13 in Sunnyvale, CA, US: Intel® Developer Zone SDN/NFV
Dev Lab (Must Apply) - https://www.meetup.com/openstack/events/240396622/

* Wednesday June 14 in Bucharest, RO: OpenStack Meetup - Boston Summit
updates & more -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Bucharest-Romania-Meetup/events/240207541/

* Thursday June 15 in New York, NY, US: Openstack Networking with Arista
- https://www.meetup.com/Arista-Networks-NYC-Area-Group/events/240664263/

* Thursday June 15 in Atlanta, GA, US: OpenStack Meetup (Topic TBD) -
https://www.meetup.com/openstack-atlanta/events/239333436/

* Saturday June 17 in Moscow, RU: Meetup на DevConf -
https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Russia/events/240178502/

* Sunday June 18 in Bangalore, IN: June openstack meetup -
https://www.meetup.com/Indian-OpenStack-User-Group/events/240576334/

* Monday June 19 in Beijing, CN: LinuxCon + ContainerCon + CloudOpen大会 -
https://www.meetup.com/China-OpenStack-User-Group/events/239993841/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org